Pete's Place

IronButt Association rides, reports, and product evaluations.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Product Updates

Olympia Air Glide Overpants

It got chilly last Saturday night on the Cape Fear 1000 rally and I had to stop and put on the cold weather gear. I wasn't looking forward to taking off my pants to put in the liners. It occurred to me to try the liners over the pants (on the outside) and that worked. The liners easily slipped over the overpants. Probably not quite as warm as it would have been with them on the inside but acceptable and the time saved was welcome. When it warmed up removal was just as easy. I'm sold on these pants.

BeadRider

First use since riding to Jacksonville almost 8 weeks ago but bring the bike back from Greenville, SC yesterday was quite warm. My butt was cooking so I stopped and put the BeadRider on. It was great having the airflow! This product gets my recommendation. 

No comments: